PIN code for Fiat GroupICC can calculate 4 and 5 digit immobilizer PIN code for most of models produced by FIAT Group. PIN code can be calculated by dump of EEPROM from BSI, CPH, ECU, Valve and Immo Box. At least following vehicle models are supported:
- Maserati GT, Quattroporte, GranTurismo and others..
- Iveco Daily, Truck, Stralis, Eurocargo, Tector, Eurotech, Eurostar and others..
- Alfa Romeo 145, 146, 147, 155, 156, 159, 164, 166, GTV, Spider, Brera and others..
- Lancia Lybra, Delta, Dedra, Kappa, Zeta, Phedra, Ypsilon, Thesis and others..
- Fiat Coupe, Croma, Ducato, Albea, Fiorino, Siena, Punto, Bravo, Tempra, Palio, Marea, Tipo, Brava, Cinquecento, Doblo, Punto-2, Ducato-2, Ducato-3, Seicento, Panda, Panda-2, Ulysse, Multipla, Scudo, Barchetta, Grande Punto, Marengo, Strada, Idea, Nuova 500, Uno and others..
To calculate immobiliser code you need to locate and read dump from (depend of car model and year):
- CPH - 95040, 93C66
- Valve - MC68HC05P3
- Immo Box - 24C04, 93C46, 93C56, 68HC05E6, HC908AZ32
- BSI - 93C66, 93C86, 95128, 95160, 95320, MC9S12DG128, MC9S12DG256
- ECU - ST10F276, 24C02, 24C04, 24C16, 93C46, 95P08, HC11A1, HC11E9, HC11F1, 95080, 95160, 95320, 95640, 59C11, 16911
65 various EEPROM structures (electronic units and their modifications) and 7 secret algorithms for vehicles of FIAT Group are supported by current version of calculator.